Job Ref.: 5013
Job Title: Salesperson – Multi Family Housing
Relocation Available: Not needed, can live anywhere in the USA
Industry: Sales and Marketing
Town / City: Denver
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Job description:We’re looking for someone with a passion for sales. The number-one criteria is a background in affordable multifamily housing, but a background in multifamily real estate would put you on the right track. This sales position will start at $50,000 per year if you have even a small amount of sales experience. If you have either 5-10 years of sales experience or a small background in affordable multifamily, the base is $75,000 per year. If, however, you have over 5 years in affordable housing and at least 5 years in sales, your base will be $100,000 per year.
There are added benefits, including health care, a 401(k) with match, vacation, and many other incentives.
• Building a book of business based on a knowledge of who is involved in the industry and how we can help them.
• The travel requirements will be 3-5 days per week for in-office visits and conferences.
• While it is not a 100% requirement, there will be benefits given to any applicant that is not afraid of public speaking at the conferences.
• Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with our brand and providing outstanding customer service.
• Achieving established goals.
• Increasing in company-wide sales.
• Superior product knowledge.
• Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout meetings and conferences.
• Introducing opportunities to customers.
• Cross-selling services between the two companies.
• 3+ years of affordable housing experience.
• 2+ years of sales experience.
• A professional appearance.
• Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
Bottom Line Requirements:1. 3+ years of affordable housing experience.
2. 2+ years of sales experience.
3. Professional appearance.
4. Ability to travel.